Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fairview Heights Illinois
LA Weight Loss
Highway 50 O'Fallon, Illinois U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss Weight Loss Company O'Fallon Illinois

I was a customer of LA Weight Loss who have seen this closure coming. When my clinic began to have problems getting supplies, it should have sent up a red flag that something was wrong. In addition, I signed up for another 6 months to lose some additional weight. I lost my money as I did it through their Credit Care Program, paid it off early and had no way of showing I had paid anything to LA/Pure Weight Loss. I'm sad they're closed as the program really worked; however, I am not pleased with being out approximately $1,000.00. Like most of your, I'm not made of money and would have like to seen my hard-earned cash returned. As they are now safely in bankruptcy and I have no way to prove my claim, I guess I will have to chalk it up to experience.

Bmw
Fairview Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss/OFallon-Illinois-62208/LA-Weight-Loss-Weight-Loss-Company-OFallon-Illinois-378239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss