Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
LA Weight Loss
4093 Commercial Street SE Salem, Oregon U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss I Agree! Count Me In On A Class Action Lawsuit!!! Salem Oregon

I just found this site and I am also very angry. I am dealing with the same thing as the rest of you. Local office closed, I call corporate and they say I can request a refund from Customer Service, but 'good luck getting through'. Turns out Customer Service directs me to the same "full" voicemail box.

I had a really good experience with this company before they shut their doors and disappeared in the dark of night. Why not give everyone a call, or send them a letter and let them know you are closing??? I just bought more LA Lite bars. I want those bars, or the $770 it will cost me to reorder them. I have been trying to reach someone and they finally sent me an email from someone that is trying to sell me more bars at $14 a box. If I can still order, and pay, for this product then why can't they send me the boxes I have already purchased???

I agree that one option may be to file a class action, but I also suggest that we start checking into the background of the individual owner(s) and sue them individually.

I emailed customer service (franchisecustomerservice@laweightloss.com) I am sure I won't hear anything back. I may be willing to go with Amanda on that road trip to Idaho.

I am not going to stop until I get the LA Light Bars I have already paid for, or a full refund so that I might reorder the bars through the new site.

Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss/Salem-Oregon-97302/LA-Weight-Loss-I-Agree-Count-Me-In-On-A-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Salem-Oregon-435067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss