Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
LA Weight Loss
4093 Commercial St SE Salem, Oregon U.S.A.

LA Weightloss We should file a Class Action Suit Salem Oregon

I think I might be the first Oregonion posting in here. I am dealing with the same thing as the rest of you. Local office closed, I call corporate and they say I can request a refund from Customer Service, but "good luck getting through". Turns out Customer Service directs me to a full voicemail box. I sure wish I would have researched them before I signed on. I never lost any weight, the staff was rude, turn over was high...

I think we need to file a class action lawsuit for sure! Before they dissappear from the face of the earth. Today was the first time I learned about all of this and I am livid! I emailed customer service (franchisecustomerservice@laweightloss.com) I am sure I won't hear anything back. Anyone live in Idaho? the woman I spoke to today said that is where she was. I'm thinking about going on a road trip.

I am not going to stop until I get my refund and LAWL is out of business for good!

Amanda
Salem, Oregon

Ams_1981
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss/Salem-Oregon-97302/LA-Weightloss-We-should-file-a-Class-Action-Suit-Salem-Oregon-416623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss