Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:royal oak Michigan
LA Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss
32341 John R. Madison Heights, Michigan U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss Disgusting behavior - Madison Heights Michigan

As many have said before me, the program works, but the sales pitch is "buy" and Prepay as much as possible. They still owe me 8 boxes of prepaid lites. What really makes me angry, is that I was in the store to weigh in, and the girl was helping two other customers. She never said one word to me about their closing, nor answered the phone when I called a short time later. I had no idea they were closing until I read it on the internet Saturday, Jan. 4. If someone decides to move forward with a class action suit, count me in. These people should be "slapped" for such poor customer service and bad business practices. Clearly they resold my boxes to someone else........and made double their money.

royal oak, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-LossPure-Weight-Loss/Madison-Heights-Michigan-48071/LA-Weight-LossPure-Weight-Loss-Disgusting-behavior-Madison-Heights-Michigan-298602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss