• Report: #292087

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
LA Weightloss / pure Weight Loss
Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

LA Weightloss / pure Weight Loss hook line and sinker Chicago Illinois

I have read other peoples complaints and I feel like such a fool.
I signed up for the program to lose 20lbs. I did the 2 day fast forward. Then I return when I completed it to find out that I had to buy all these bars. I was so mad. But I have to admit, I didn't read the contract, I was so busy in excitement of losing weight. I some how got away with buying the bars through my 10 weeks of weightloss that I've signed up for plus the 6 weeks of stabilization. They did make feel stupid for only buying those few but now I am soooo happy.
I received a call from the center on saturday Dec. 15 letting me know they were closing January 4th and to come in for a partial reimbursement. I plan to ask for a full refund since they are not holding to their end of the bargain. I suggest that everyone do the same.

Yes the program worked for me I've lost 24lbs and have kept it off for 3 months now. I believe that it worked. Just like any diet can. For all you people out there that have struggled with weightloss. You just need to find which diet fits your everyday lifestyle and stick with it. Just because you can't weigh in at the center just find a different way to find your accountability.

Good luck to all of you

Melanie B. RN

Soxmel
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weightloss-pure-Weight-Loss/Chicago-Illinois-60614/LA-Weightloss-pure-Weight-Loss-hook-line-and-sinker-Chicago-Illinois-292087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weightloss / pure Weight Loss