Complaint Review: LA fitness

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Kayazhang — Arcadia California United States of America
LA fitness
1325 South Baldwin Avenue Arcadia, California United States of America

LA fitness Arcadia Club Rude sales! No Business for LA fitness! Arcadia, California

I was a LA fitness club member for over 4 years.I have to cancel it last year because of my puppy. Now I want to re-join the club again so yesterday(2/27/12) me and my friend went to the Arcadia club try to talk to somebody. The staff's name is Jonny Blanco. For some reason he was not able to pull out the right record of my previous information. I told him I used to have $29.99/month and can bring a friend with me, he said that was not in the system, so you didn't have this offer. My friend went to this club with me more than 20 times before I cancelled it! So I asked if I can get this deal again, he
didn't give me direct answers, just saying that was not what I had. Then my friend said " well then, we'll get for 24-hr fitness." Then he said:" IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD LA FITNESS THEN GO FOR 24-HRS FITNESS"
We couldn't believe that was coming from the "friendly" "Professional" "trained" staff! I replied:" It's not about I can afford it or not, I just want to know if I can get the same deal that I used to have." Jonny wasn't apologizing for what he just have said, he said:" I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE DEAL THAT YOU IMAGINE YOU HAVE" So we left the club feel very insulted.

I can't believe that how can LA fitness has someone like Jonny, treat the previous member and possibly new members in such a way! What kind of staff LA fitness hired? I feel like me and my friend will NEVER go with LA fitness again, and we'll tell all my friends how we were being treated at the Arcadia club.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-fitness/Arcadia-California-/LA-fitness-Arcadia-Club-Rude-sales-No-Business-for-LA-fitness-Arcadia-California-846125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA fitness