Complaint Review: LABCORP/LCA

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Metairie Louisiana
LABCORP/LCA
P. O. Box 2240 Burlington, North Carolina U.S.A.

LABCORP/ LCA lab procedures/ collections Burlington North Carolina

I had my annual checkup in August 2008. I received a bill about a month later and paid a payment online. I am a full time student and am not working so it is hard for me right now. Then in November my dad suddenly passed away and everything I was doing was halted.

I emailed LabCorp/LCA to inform them of the delay of payment. They simply ignored me and did not reply.
The next month, I get a bill saying the bill was sent to the collections department for a total of $20.00
They are refusing to give me the benefit of the doubt that I am not working right now and they will not work with me for making payments.

I depend on my mother to pay this because I do not have any insurance. They do not understand this.
I know they want their money, but so does everyone else that I owe. My mother is just now getting the insurance payments for my father.

They need to give me a break and accept the payments that I send,
Does anyone agree with me.

Anonymous
Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LABCORPLCA/Burlington-North-Carolina-27216-2240/LABCORP-LCA-lab-procedures-collections-Burlington-North-Carolina-407185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LABCORP/LCA