- Report: #811446
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LABS Inc. Recovery
LABS Inc. Recovery27-31 Front Street, P.O. Box 129 Beverly, Massachusetts United States of America
LABS Inc. Recovery ledger activated business systems This is an employment scam! Beverly, Massachusetts
*General Comment: info
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE REPLYING***INDIVIDUALS WITH PRIOR FIELD "DIRECT AT THE DOOR" EXPERIENCE** CANVASSING**SERVICE ** SALES**RECOVERY**COLLECTIONS**OR OTHER DOOR TO DOOR ACTIVITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION.
(7) immediate Full/Time(only) EMPLOYEE positions available at LABS Inc.-BALTIMORE OFFICE
We are a nationwide Authorized Contractor for COMCAST-XFINITY. These REPRESENTATIVES provide a FREE PICK UP SERVICE of disconnected cable boxes and modems from past cable subscribers in the Greater Baltimore Metro area plus Ann Arundel Co. and Annapolis. These road warriors ***MUST*** have or meet the following requirements:
1) OWN CAR IN GOOD RUNNING CONDITION- (small car A++)....."PREFERS WORKING OUTSIDE"
2) ACTIVE CELLULAR PHONE-(with Text Messaging)..."GREAT PROFESSIONAL PHONE MANNER"
3) EXCELLENT VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS...."ENTHUSIASTIC & CONFIDENT"
4) A WINNER & COMPETITIVE ATTITUDE....."ENERGETIC & HARD WORKER"
5) MAP READING SKILLS.
6) IN CAR OR PORTABLE GPS UNIT (MUST)
7) OUTGOING FRIENDLY PERSONALITY & GOOD PRESENTATION...."PEOPLE SKILLS"
8) ABLE TO MEET STRICT DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS..."TAKES PRIDE IN REPRESENTING"
9) PRIOR OUTSIDE (STREET) FIELD JOB EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS*** "FOLLOW WEATHER & TRAFFIC"
10) EXCEPTIONAL TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS....."COMMITTED....BLOCK OUT DISTRACTIONS"
11) SELF MOTIVATED TO SUCCEED ON ANY TASK...."INDEPENDENTLY AND AS A TEAM"
12) PRIOR EXPERIENCE THAT INCLUDES DOING A ROUTE GOING TO INDIVIDUAL HOMES IS A PLUS(+++)
13) "STREET SMARTS"
14) AMBITION DRIVEN AND SELF STARTER
Prior experience in Cable TV not necessary or preferred. We will train qualified candidates on the CABLE TV aspect. FIELD EQUIPMENT RECOVERY REPS are EMPLOYEES who are compensated for each recovered cable box and earn on average $500 to $1000 weekly gross plus qualify for an additional volume bonus pay.
THESE REPS ARE REQUIRED TO PHYSICALLY CHECK IN 5 DAYS A WEEK OR 3 DAYS A WEEK (based on residence) BETWEEN 8AM-9AM AT OUR BALTIMORE WDP OFFICE off the 695 Baltimore Beltway in Catonsville. They work their assigned routes Monday thru Friday on a full time schedule that must include mornings and early evening hours plus one weekend day. To be considered, applicants must be available to work during these time frames. NO PART TIME IS AVAILABLE. This job is not suitable as a second job.
Applicants are subject to a 10 year Nationwide FULL BACKGROUND CHECK and strict random DRUG TESTING prior to and during employment. Applicants with felony convictions or criminal misdemeanor convictions involving destruction of property, bodily injury, fraud or theft within the past 10 years will not be considered. All applicants are subject to a DRIVER RECORD CHECK.
All qualified and serious prospective candidates must apply on our corporate website at WWW.LABSINCRECOVERY.COM . Go to the JOBS AVAILABLE page and follow the simple instructions to apply. Ledger Activated Business Systems Inc, dba LABS Inc., an Authorized Contractor for COMCAST Xfinity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. ONE TEAM~ONE MISSION
I went on the website and filled out the application. Then I received an email from Pat Corning stating that I would receive a phone call about an interview. That was on December 12, 2011. To this date I have not received a phone call. So I went on emailed her and called both numbers listed on the website. And I did not receive an answer. The phone rang and rang then the line started beeping. This is crap. They're a scam.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LABS-Inc-Recovery/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915/LABS-Inc-Recovery-ledger-activated-business-systems-This-is-an-employment-scam-Beverly-811446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)