Complaint Review: L.A.Boxing

• Reported By: hana — Astoria New York
L.A.Boxing
34-05 steinway st Astoria, New York United States of America

L.A.Boxing Juan Albert Vasquez The Big Scammers!!!!! Astoria, New York

I register my 2 kids in L.A.Boxing and I pay almost $600 for both of them no one talk to me about the cancelation fee I never heard of it until I went there to cancel my kids membership,  after 1 week my kids don't like to go anymore and I went there to let them know and get my money back, the general manager was laughing when I told him I want my money back, he told me you have to pay me  cancelation fee of $311 for each one of your kids, I told him no one told me that and you are the one who done the paper and give me the receipts the first time when I register my kids and you did not tell me nothing like that,

so you hide it until you get people to sign then when they want to cancel and you ask them for more money, this is a trape and this is your way L.A.Boxing to make a lots money from hardworking people like me. Now they are harassing me with emails and phone call asking me to pay my past due balance they said. Shame on you and I want my money back, I just find out that it's a lots of people out there was scammed it like me too. Please, help me get my money back I'm really in need of it.

I wish someone will stop them from scamming people like that, they are not honest.
Shame on you L.A.Boxing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LABoxing/Astoria-New-York-11101/LABoxing-Juan-Albert-Vasquez-The-Big-Scammers-Astoria-New-York-1043054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.A.Boxing