Complaint Review: LACEWIGSBUY.COM

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: MS GREEN — MILWAUKEE Wisconsin United States of America
LACEWIGSBUY.COM

LACEWIGSBUY.COM I DONT WANT TO BE A NICKI MINAJ LOOK ALIKE! Internet

In the beginning I attempted to cancel this order within ten minutes of placing the order, but the lady on the phone was having a hard time understanding English until I said I agreed to just keep the product and change the length.

I was sent a blond full lace wig in a totally different style (Paid $250.00). It was supposed to be a Dark Brown, short wavy bob like the one Victoria Beckham wears (in fact her photo is the one they use on the website-check it out), please just do not get dooped like me.

I attempted to call the company per instructions on the return invoice, but I was hung up on and couldn't get anyone to answer until I used a friends phone.  I was then told to send a photo of the wig.

I had already sent it back (I sent it back the very same day I received it because it states you have seven days to return in order to get 70% of your money back and know I wouldn't have been able to sell it to anyone else), this was after numerous phone calls.  Paid $23.00 to send it back to China.

After tracking it to make sure it made it. Someone picked thinking I had a order to place no doubt. Low and behold they hung up on me and would not pick back up.  This time I waited and called blocked and someone answered  and stated they received it and I would receive a refund.(No date)

After waiting a week I called and I received emails back in forth telling me to agree to the 30% restocking fee.  Which I did state I didn't think that was right due to their error.   But in the end I did state "I would agree if that was the only way for me to get a refund".

They finally agreed by email to send a refund withing 4-7 days.  That was two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything by phone or email. (And they are not answering the phone with my number showing up, hanging up when they hear my voice and not responding to emails.

This is the first time I have experienced this and do not want anyone else to deal with this company with the same results! I did look on you tube for comments on this company before purchasing but no one really said anything negative about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LACEWIGSBUYCOM/internet/LACEWIGSBUYCOM-I-DONT-WANT-TO-BE-A-NICKI-MINAJ-LOOK-ALIKE-Internet-998605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LACEWIGSBUY.COM