Complaint Review: LADCO/Global Tech Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:Houlton Maine
LADCO/Global Tech Leasing
555 St. Charles Dr. Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, California U.S.A.

LADCO/Global Tech Leasing I was sold an expensive "non-cancelable" lease, and when I requested to terminate it, they took funds out of my bank account after I put stop-payment orders on withdrawal. Thousand Oaks California

I was contacted by phone as a new business owner and was sold a credit card processing machine lease. I found out shortly into the venture that it was not affordable for my very small business and I could get a local company to do the same thing for less than half the price. I contacted LADCO and tried to get out of my lease but was told that it was "non-cancelable" but I could buy the equipment from them at an outrageous price or simply continue to pay for equipment I was no longer using. I returned the equipment to them and put a stop-payment order on my bank account to put a halt on the automatic payments, which cost me a hefty fee at the bank.

Somehow they got around that to take funds out of my account at an even higher payment than I was paying before! I've written letters and talked to customer service people at this company to no avail. They've now sent my account to a collection agency who is threatening to sue me. I don't know what I can do to stop this legal nightmare. If anyone has any suggestions I sure would be open to them.

Sunnyme101
Houlton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LADCOGlobal-Tech-Leasing/Thousand-Oaks-California-91360/LADCOGlobal-Tech-Leasing-I-was-sold-an-expensive-non-cancelable-lease-and-when-I-reque-267697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LADCO/Global Tech Leasing