Complaint Review: LADONNA N. GARRISON

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Bertha Baron — fresno California
LADONNA N. GARRISON
1427 N. AUTHER FRESNO, California USA

LADONNA N. GARRISON DIAMOND EVICTIONS LADONNA N.GARRISON A THIEF WITH MANY FACES FRESNO California

My husband and I became on site manager and maintnance man for the vassar arm apartments hired by Ladonna N. Garrison back in august,2012. We worked for her for a year and the whole time she faild to pay us or salary making lame excusses like "O I HAVE TO PAY THE TRASH AND WATER BILL" then two days later the water gets turned off and the garbage can is getting ready to get hauled away and tenats are asking questions. I try my best to get ahold of Ladonna for three days she finally answers she was on a vacation and told me to pay the $500 dollar trash bill and she'll take care of the water when she gets back "I'LL PAY YOU BACK I PROMISE" she never did.....

a few months go by and still no pay so my husband decides to give ladonna a call and let her know that he will be taking her to LC she throw a BIG FIT started yelling "YOUR F@#$%^& FIRED ILL BE OVER THERE TO GET THE KEYS" 10 minutes later she pulls up like a bat out of hell with her son and husband they all jumped out of thier cars yelling she noticed we were not intemidated then told her husband something all of a sudden her husband and son surrounded my husband trying to force themselves into our home my husband refused to let them in then they physically assulted him socking him then shoving him to the ground and the sad part of this is they did it all in front of our kids which were screaming there heads off

shortly after ladonna took us to court for a UD

SHE LOST HER CASE!!!!!!!!!!

come to find out LADONNA NICHOLE GARRISON was never any thing to the apartments she never had authority and was not supose to be collecting any kind of money or doing any kind of evictions

WE WILL NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN AND I HOPE NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LADONNA-N-GARRISON-/FRESNO-California-93728/LADONNA-N-GARRISON-DIAMOND-EVICTIONS-LADONNA-NGARRISON-A-THIEF-WITH-MANY-FACES-FRESNO-1055289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LADONNA N. GARRISON