Complaint Review: LAInks

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: jlbrn2 — Horseheads New York United States of America
LAInks
20555 Devonshire Street, Suite 124, Chatsworth, CA Internet United States of America

LAInks Poor Customer Service Internet

On 9/22/12, I purchased $96 in remanufactured computer ink cartridges from this company.  They arrived promptly but when I attempted to uses them (I have tried 2) the printer rejected them.  I followed the directions given on their website to troubleshoot but nothing worked.

I attempted to contact them by phone but the message says that they will not deal with customer service issues on the phone.  I attempted to e-mail them but they require the use of Windows Live and this has not been successful.  I finally sent them a letter requesting that they let me know what I need to do for a refund.  The letter included my e-mail address and home address.  There has been no resonse from the company to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAInks/internet/LAInks-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-957538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAInks