Complaint Review: LAKESIDE PLAZA HOA

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: YoureServed — SunnyCaliforniaCity California USA
LAKESIDE PLAZA HOA
1000 Beck St Reno, Nevada United States of America

LAKESIDE PLAZA HOA LAKESIDE PLAZA CONDO NEVADA HOA FRAUD & PUBLIC CORRUPTION: Misprision of a Felony, Foreclosure Fraud, False Recordation Against Real Estate Title, Embezzlement, Extortion, RICO, Tax Fraud, False Arrest of Whistleblower, Reno, Nevada

Mr. Kevin A. Brown, Esq.
Brown, Bonn & Friedman, LLP
Via Facsimile: (702) 942-3901

Re: PROPOSED LAWSUIT AGAINST LAKESIDE PLAZA CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
PREMEDITATED FORECLOSURE/EXTORTION/EMBEZZLEMENT SCHEME

Dear Mr. Brown:

I am looking forward to suing your clients, Lakeside Plaza Condominium Association and its board directors for their criminal actions.

Your client, Lakeside Plaza Condominium Association, illegally foreclosed my home, conspired to commit extortion, check forgery, embezzlement, malicious prosecution and harassment.

STATUTE OF FRAUDS ENFORCEMENT OF FRAUD (EMBEZZLEMENT, FRAUDULENT FORECLOSURE) IS UNENFORCEABLE, VOIDABLE & UNCONSCIONABLE

Enforcement of an illegal action (such as, in this case, embezzlement and extortion) is unenforceable under the law (see Statute of Frauds and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)). [continued below]....
.....

Pursuant to Statute of Frauds, I never agreed to pay your clients embezzlement, so the resulting retaliatory fraudulent foreclosure is unenforceable and voidable.

Lakeside Plaza attempted to extort nearly $20,000 from me (much of which paid for Lakeside Plazas embezzlement). Your client never itemized extortionate embezzlement charges during the fraudulent foreclosure of my home and, thereby, violated countless state and federal laws, including Statute of Frauds, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Hobbs Act.

LAWSUIT DANIEL N. JOSEPH:

Fraudulent foreclosure of my home was premeditated and clear retaliation for whistleblowing on your clients embezzlement scheme. Former Lakeside Plaza Board Director, Daniel N. Joseph threatened, Were going to sanction [extort/retaliate] you all out of here. I have additional evidence against Daniel Joseph which will be brought in a separate lawsuit.

Your clients extortion was clear retaliation for my investigation of your clients embezzlement/tax fraud scheme. Premeditated extortion and fraudulent foreclosure was your clients way to sanction [me]out of [Lakeside Plaza] as former Lakeside Plaza Board Director, Daniel N. Joseph so threatened.

Lakeside Plaza not only fraudulently foreclosed my home, but caused the theft of $35,000 home equity and an additional $30,000-$40,000 lost rental income and out-of-pocket costs. Total out-of-pocket losses are approximately $75,000, in addition to punitive damages.

Due to your clients criminal actions, I am also suffering ongoing derogatory credit for the next 7-10 years and shall be forced into filing bankruptcy. I hold your clients fully liable.

LAWSUIT MARY HARRIS:

In addition to the fraudulent foreclosure of my home due to Lakeside Plazas embezzlement scheme, I have prima facie evidence that the foreclosure was fraudulent and/or defective - making the fraudulent foreclosure null and void.

Lakeside Plaza Board Director, Mary Harris signed a fraudulent lien recorded by Washoe County Recorders Office which, thereby, effected fraudulent foreclosure of my home.  Ms. Harris can expect to be sued in federal court very soon for this false representation concerning title to my home.

In addition, I am exploring all possible criminal and civil actions against all those involved making false representations concerning title to my home (C Felony) and perjurious affidavits which, ultimately, effected the fraudulent foreclosure of my home.

I shall also lodge complaints with all appropriate state and federal law enforcement regarding your clients ongoing fraud, embezzlement and mortgage (title) fraud scheme.

I hold Lakeside Plaza fully accountable for its criminal actions   that caused the fraudulent foreclosure of my home, loss of income and lost retirement savings.

These matters shall remain unresolved until I receive just compensation for the very serious damages I have sustained due to your clients crimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAKESIDE-PLAZA-HOA/Reno-Nevada-89509/LAKESIDE-PLAZA-HOA-LAKESIDE-PLAZA-CONDO-NEVADA-HOA-FRAUD-PUBLIC-CORRUPTION-Misprision-1011229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAKESIDE PLAZA HOA