• Report: #919911

Complaint Review: LALA JAGDISH PRASAD & CO.

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: PleaseHelp — Kalaheo Hawaii United States of America
7/110 - B, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur -208 002, U.P., I Internet United States of America

LALA JAGDISH PRASAD & CO. Mr J.K Saini Burst bottles, filthy contents cannot be used, no refund, later other complainant calling contents hotdog water. Kanpur, Internet

I placed an order for tons of small and sample sizes of essential oils and indian attars. I figured this company would be a safe bet for my business, they seemed to be a major company in India. I found at least 3 websites, and there fingerprints are all over the net. I found them on YouTube, Facebook, Tradekey, Alibaba etc. Had I been smart and googled there name I would have found issues and complaints.

I felt protected ordering through Paypal. When the package arrived thru DHL. The driver could tell something was wrong. The spots of oil shown throw the cardboard and the huge box was rattling with and overwhelming odor.

I had been "friended" on Facebook by the owner. So I contacted him immediately, telling him that the box was probably 50 times to big. That there were burst and opened contents with smeared labels, and that they really had an issue with there bottle tops. [continued below]....
..... They use a stringy adhesive on top of their corks. Samples that were not burst, had to be unwounded from the stringy adhesive that couldn't be completely removed. Then you needed some sort of utensil to pry off the cork that inevitably went flying with the material getting everywhere.

The contents were completely gross. I couldn't not even test them or try to make any perfume formulas with bits of adhesive and styrofoam everywhere. I had to use gloves and a mask to clean it up, wrap it in plastic, seal it into a clean box and put it out into the shed.

The owner ignored my emails. But suddenly appeared from out of town when I contacted Paypal. He told me if I would cancel my Paypal resolution, that he would personally send a new order. I didn't understand that this coercion would leave me unprotected. The new package eventually arrived with same issues , the only difference was a smaller box. I contacted all three business immediately, sent pictures, and have been ignored. I have been polite and don't know where to turn.

My husband suggests I contact DHL, but do not want to hurt this man's business. His bottles are dangerous, and this is why perfume depending on alcohol cannot be shipped USPS. Which leads to another issues, if I ordered oil, how did these bottles explode? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LALA-JAGDISH-PRASAD-CO/internet/LALA-JAGDISH-PRASAD-CO-Mr-JK-Saini-Burst-bottles-filthy-contents-cannot-be-used-no-r-919911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LALA JAGDISH PRASAD & CO.