Complaint Review: LALA Webdesigner

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tsuami — Redondo Beach California United States of America
LALA Webdesigner
Los Angeles, California United States of America

LALA Webdesigner Ryan Johnson Ryan Johnson is a first class conartist. He met me at my place of business ,I also had my 1 yr old w/ me-SCARY!, and ripped me off $1300, saying he'd build me a state of the art website-but never pro Los Angeles, California

Ryan Johnson is a first class conartist. He met me at my place of business, showed up with a 1970's briefcase. (that should have been my first red flag). I also had my 1 yr old with me-SCARY!!!!! Now that I think back, putting MY child in danger! He ripped me off $1300, saying he'd build me a state of the art website for my small mom-and-pop business...but never produced. Then falsely slandered me on ROR to cover his own ass! I know of two others that have been conned too! This guy-Ryan ( or what ever his real name is) should be locked up! I was told by LAPD that these cases are hard to solve since it involves the "internet" and is considered Federal...BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LALA-Webdesigner/Los-Angeles-California-/LALA-Webdesigner-Ryan-Johnson-Ryan-Johnson-is-a-first-class-conartist-He-met-me-at-my-pl-944468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LALA Webdesigner