Assembly

Complaint Review: LANE CHASE, INDEPENDANT HERBALLIFE DISTRIBUTER, Gateway@linkpt.net, Small Planet Online, LLC,

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Rector Arkansas
Palm Bay FL 32909 Palm Bay, Florida U.S.A.

LANE CHASE, INDEPENDANT HERBALLIFE DISTRIBUTER, Gateway@linkpt.net, Small Planet Online, LLC, They Billed me for $49.90 on my ATM Card. I never heard of these people before this. Palm Bay Florida

*Author of original report: I was finally refunded my money.

This Person has scammed me for $49.90. They gave false addresses and phone numbers that they cannot be reached at. They have stolen private information from me!

Rebecca
Rector, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LANE-CHASE-INDEPENDANT-HERBALLIFE-DISTRIBUTER-Gatewaylinkptnet-Small-Planet-Online-LLC/Palm-Bay-Florida-32909/LANE-CHASE-INDEPENDANT-HERBALLIFE-DISTRIBUTER-Gatewaylinkptnet-Small-Planet-Online-L-230136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LANE CHASE, INDEPENDANT HERBALLIFE DISTRIBUTER, Gateway@linkpt.net, Small Planet Online, LLC,

I was finally refunded my money.

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

After having to wait a week, mail some pkg back, then wait 3 more days....Lane Chase of Florida refunded my $49.90. Thank YOU For That. I finally had got in contact with her and explained that someone had stole my personal info. She helped me to get my money back. But still be aware there are hackers out there that steal your money and don't give back!