• Report: #1020284

• Phone: (877) 275-5273
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

LAPD Two officers attacked a women Los Angeles, California

I was in watching from a street corner when two officers started punching a women. Then they started to taser her. She was all bruised and bloody the two officers one Latino and one white both male then walked off. They said after looking at her ID "it was the wrong b--tch." I asked what had happened and the white officer pushed me.

I was concerned so I called the LAPD and they hung up on me. When I went down to the station the watch commander told me if I did not leave I would be arrested. I even wrote the administration and they never replied. The question is why did they beat and leave an unarmed women?

It seems amazing how out of control the LAPD are. They act with total impunity and have no discipline. Do we live in a society that respects this type of behavior? I am rather concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAPD/Los-Angeles-California-90012/LAPD-Two-officers-attacked-a-women-Los-Angeles-California-1020284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAPD