Complaint Review: LARRY MILLER TOYOTA - SERVICE DEPARTMENT - BELL RD., AZ

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By:Aguila Arizona
LARRY MILLER TOYOTA - SERVICE DEPARTMENT - BELL RD., AZ
8425 West Bell Rd. Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

LARRY MILLER TOYOTA - SERVICE DEPARTMENT - BELL RD. RICK DEPKE - LARRY MILLER TOYOTA - FRAUDULENT SERVICE DEPT! STOLE $1600 FROM ME! Peoria Arizona

*Author of original report: Still, No word from Larry Miller Toyota...they're still crap!

Larry Miller Toyota stole $1600.00 from me. My car was brought in just to check out and make sure it was safe to drive, as my father gave it to me as a gift. My father told them what he wanted, they used guilt tactics to get him to purchase MORE than he wanted and even lied about what it needed. I brought the car in on a hot day and used the A/C. It worked beautifully - they called my father (who lives in California) and told them it did not, charged him to have it flushed and recharged and put a die in to check for leaks. It stopped working after only two weeks (IN THE ARIZONA HEAT!) He told my father that there were all kinds of things that the car needed when it did not. I proved some of them and was ignored!!!

It would take volumes to go through everything they did, but suffice it to say, they are now telling me that I would need to pay $385 to have the A/C recharged when they messed it up in the first place. They do not respond to requests for help. I showed up there and asked for the original inspection report to prove where there was no damage to a tail light when I brought it in and yet it was busted when I picked it up. She showed me a BLANK PIECE OF PAPER. When I asked for it, she said she could only give it to the serviceman who worked on my car, after he had it for a few minutes, it was NO LONGER BLANK! I was standing right there when he marked it up. Incredible evil and deceptive service department.

DO NOT TRUST LARRY MILLER TOYOTA. And NO, LHM, I am NOT afraid to add my name and address to this report. You screwed my father and me out of $1600 and took advantage of the fact that he gave you his credit card number and trusted you to only do "necessary" repairs. Shame on you and this is only the beginning.

Peggy
Aguila, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LARRY-MILLER-TOYOTA-SERVICE-DEPARTMENT-BELL-RD-AZ/Peoria-Arizona-85382/LARRY-MILLER-TOYOTA-SERVICE-DEPARTMENT-BELL-RD-RICK-DEPKE-LARRY-MILLER-TOYOTA-FRA-379061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LARRY MILLER TOYOTA - SERVICE DEPARTMENT - BELL RD., AZ

Still, No word from Larry Miller Toyota...they're still crap!

AUTHOR: Monster - (USA)

Nothing, nada, still crap I see.