Complaint Review: LAW OFFICES OF GEORGETTE MILLER ESQ

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By:GLENSIDE Pennsylvania
LAW OFFICES OF GEORGETTE MILLER ESQ
119 S EASTON RD Lawnside, New Jersry U.S.A.

LAW OFFICES OF GEORGETTE MILLER ESQ ALERT DO NOT USE THIS LAW FIRM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. THEY WILL NOT MODIFY YOU LOAN THEY WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY 323 EVESHAM AVE LAWNSIDE NEW JERSEY

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Cuatomer

*Author of original report: Retraction Statement

*Author of original report: Retraction Statement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This posting is simply the ravings of an ex-employee

I have worked for Georgette for since January and she takes on cases that she knows she will not be able to help. I have reviewed many of the files and, I as an negotiator as rejected the files and i have turn away new clients because I knew I would not be able to help them.

PLEASE BEWARE . KEEP YOUR MONEY . SHE ADVERTISES ON 103..9 AND 107.9 AND 105.3 RADIO ONE ( WHICH IS A CLEAR CHANNEL STATION. CONTACT STEVE HARVEY OR MICHEAL BASDON IF YOU WANT AIR OUT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS. AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ETHICS BOARD.

Jesse
GLENSIDE, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAW-OFFICES-OF-GEORGETTE-MILLER-ESQ/Lawnside-New-Jersry/LAW-OFFICES-OF-GEORGETTE-MILLER-ESQ-ALERT-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-LAW-FIRM-THEY-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-467124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAW OFFICES OF GEORGETTE MILLER ESQ

Satisfied Cuatomer

AUTHOR: Christina Dickinson - (USA)

My family and I hired Georgette Miller, Esq over a year ago to help us in obtaining a loan modification through our mortgage company.

We had been getting no where with our mortgage company, and Georgette had been so very kind. She and her office worked extremely hard for us for over a year.

She kept on the mortgage company and was always in contact with us. She knew we didn't have alot of money and only charged us a small fee.

All though the outcome was not what we had expected, this was to no fault of Georgette or her practice. She did everything she could in her power to help us.

The fault lies with our mortgage company, First Franklin. They agreed to the loan modification and then at the last minute, ricinded.

We would highly recommend Georgette Miller to anyone who is need of an attorney who cares about people and who will fight til the end.

Retraction Statement

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

I hereby rescind my posting of July 2, 2009 and any negative comments within that posting regarding Georgette Miller, Esquire and The Law Offices of Georgette Miller."

Retraction Statement

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This posting is simply the ravings of an ex-employee

AUTHOR: Law Offices Of Georgette Miller - (U.S.A.)

This posting is from an ex-employee of our offices, who was let go due a myriad of unethical practices in the performance of his duties and unfortunately these practices continue today.

A list of satisfied customers are available upon request. Please do not hestitate in contacting us if you have any questions.

Regards,