• Report: #1119150

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Patrol — ROWLAND HEIGHTS California
LAW OFFICES OF MARK D. WASSERMAN
2166 W BROADWAY #537, ANAHEIM,CA , Select State/Province USA

LAW OFFICES OF MARK D. WASSERMAN Ryan - EMPLOYEE AT LOC VERBALLY THREATENED, REFUSED TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION OF DEBT ATT TO COLLECT, RUDE AND CONDESCENDING AND WOULD NOT PROVIDE ME WITH ANY DETAILS, HUNG UP ON ME TWICE ANAHEIM,CALIFORNIA

I received a phone call today from such individual named above "Ryan" who advised he works  for The law offices ofMarc D. Wasserman  with offices located in Anaheim.

This individual was rude, condescending, ignorant and verbally threatened me.  He refused to provide his call back ph # and disconnected the phone.

i was trying to let him know that I Had not received the letter he said he had already sent me that stated I owed a debt.  He told me he was not in the business to resend anything back out to me that I had to go find a fax machisew if I wanpec it resent.

What I am mostly concerned about is that they are not keen on providing in detail what I owe To who and why?

Then I read all these messages about them possibly being scam artists, well I'm getting nervous and it's taking  a toll on my health.

All the harassment phone calls.  i have an attorney who is waiting to review the documentation so we can proceed accordingly due to the timeframe that has past and them possibly bshady a rip-off business.

l

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAW-OFFICES-OF-MARK-D-WASSERMAN/Select-StateProvince/LAW-OFFICES-OF-MARK-D-WASSERMAN-Ryan-EMPLOYEE-AT-LOC-VERBALLY-THREATENED-REFUSED-TO-P-1119150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAW OFFICES OF MARK D. WASSERMAN