Complaint Review: LAW OFFICES OF PETER FRANCIS GERACI

• Reported By: taylordavis — Chicago Illinois
LAW OFFICES OF PETER FRANCIS GERACI
3640 W 95TH STREET Internet USA

LAW OFFICES OF PETER FRANCIS GERACI PETER FRANCIS GERACI CHICAGO ILLINOIS

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS LAW OFFICE FOR FILING ANY BANKRUPTCY. I WENT INTO THE LAW OFFICE JUST TO GET A CONSULTATION AND TO SEE IF I HAD ENOUGH DEBT TO QUALIFY FOR BANKRUPTCY. AFTER A VERY LONG WAIT I FINALLY GOT TO SPEAK WITH  A LAWYER. AFTER GIVING ME MY OPTIONS HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO GET IT STARTED. I TOLD HIM I HAD NO MONEY, SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE COULD TAKE $100 OFF MY DEBIT CARD NEXT TIME I GOT PAID TO GET THE BANKRUPTCY GOING. I AGREED AND SIGNED THE FORM. FROM THERE ON OUT HE DID NOT COMMUNICATE WIH ME ANYMORE. THEY TOOK THE INITIAL $100 OFF AND THEN ON OUT CONTINUED TAKING IT OFF ANYTIME I HAD MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT!! THEY SENT ME EMAILS ASKING ME IF I STILL WANTED TO CONTINUE. I DID NOT RESPOND BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO GIVE THEM. THEY DID NOT CARE THEY STILL KEPT TRYING TO TAKE IT OFF MY DEBIT CARD WHEN THEY COULD. I EVENTUALLY WENT WITH A MUCH CHEAPER LAW FIRM AND LET PETER FRANCIS GERACI THAT I DID NOT WANT THERE BUSINESS. THEY TOOK A TOTAL OF $300 FROM ME AND DID ABSOLUTELEY NOTHING!!! THEY TAKE FROM FAMILIES ALREADY IN DEBT!!! WHEN I CALLED THE ACCOUNTING OFFICE HE WAS NASTY AND RUDE. PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE THEY ARE ACTUALLY ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE LAW FIRMS ON CHICAGO!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAW-OFFICES-OF-PETER-FRANCIS-GERACI/internet/LAW-OFFICES-OF-PETER-FRANCIS-GERACI-PETER-FRANCIS-GERACI-CHICAGO-ILLINOIS-1051545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAW OFFICES OF PETER FRANCIS GERACI