• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: TRUDY — APACHE JUNCTION Arizona
11524 EAST U.S. HWY 92 SUITE 300 SEFFNER, Florida USA

LAW OFFICES OFTHOMAS J SHERWOOD scam!! reportedly a law office, and debt litigation consultants, fraud SEFFNER Florida

This transation was done from start to finish by internet and phone, as well as fax. I was told 'under the truth an lending act' the creditor MUST prove the funds extended to the consumer were done so with their own funds. This accounting measure in most cases CAN NOT be provided by the creditors, because they almost never ue their own funds. Therefore they CAN NOT validte the debt.The Law Offices of Thomas J Sherwood or other retained attorney will succeed in getting me out of debt. Usually takes a minimum of four months. The fee for being my litigation and attorney was $6000, non-refundable. The funds were taken out of my checking account monthly starting May 1st 2010 until May 2012.

September 7, 2012 I received a handwritten letter from J. Sherwood, Esq of Sun City, Fl. saying Debt Solutions And Lending were using his law firm in error, They were not authorized to use his firm to represent me and assist me concerning resolution of my debts. The only outcome of this two year nightmare is I lost $6000. to debt solutions and lending, and have six credit card companies on all three of my credit reports showing chargeoffs and my score is low-low. Plus Lowe's canceled my credit with them, even though I had perfect paid up account with them since 2007. Walmart kept me, but lowered my credit line. My 71 yr old life is a mess!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAW-OFFICES-OFTHOMAS-J-SHERWOOD/SEFFNER-Florida-33584/LAW-OFFICES-OFTHOMAS-J-SHERWOOD-scam-reportedly-a-law-office-and-debt-litigation-con-1057086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAW OFFICES OFTHOMAS J SHERWOOD