Complaint Review: LAZER STORM

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2005

• Reported By:Randallstown Maryland
LAZER STORM
4540 WorthStreet Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

LAZER STORM Aka SINGER LAZER STORM ripoff left hanging with no vaccum cleaner and $313.70 suck out of my account. Los Angeles California

Like so many others I was amaze at supposely the power of the singer Lazer Storm I ordered (one). I was suprised when the box arrived it contained four vaccum cleaners and my account was $313.70 lighter

I called the customer service number explain my dissatification, the vaccum cleaner didn't work I had receive more than the one I ordered and been charged for all of them.

She assured me this was know problem and gave me instructions on how to return all four Lazer Storms and that my account would be credited less shipping and handleing.

I complained about having to pay to return something I never ordered in the first place, her reply is they don't refund shipping & handleing fees. I gave in thinking if I could get a refund on the vaccum cleaners I would let the shipping & handleing fee go. The vaccum cleaners were ship 9/23 & received by them on 9/29 as of today my account has not been refunded nor have I been able to contact anyone in the company.

Joyce
Randallstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2005 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAZER-STORM/Los-Angeles-California-90063/LAZER-STORM-Aka-SINGER-LAZER-STORM-ripoff-left-hanging-with-no-vaccum-cleaner-and-31370-166345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAZER STORM