Complaint Review: LAptopadvantage Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Andrew — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
LAptopadvantage Inc.
7421 MENTOR AVENUE, Mentor, Ohio United States of America

LAptopadvantage Inc. This company is a COMPLETE RIPP OFF. I ordered for 6 units of used laptops. They all arrived damaged and not a single piece is functional. none will even power on and when I called no one to tell me h Mentor, Ohio

This is the worst company that I have had to deal with. I ordered for 6 units of used laptops and they arrived all damaged and nonfunctioning. That was the beginning of my ordeal with these fraudsters.They refused to answer emails or pick up phone. I quickly shipped them back and called my credit card company and PAYPAL. Paypal customers perhaps worse than the fraudsters. Paypal required that I get a computer expert to verify that the computers are really bad. 2 weeks later the merchandise arrived back at my dorrstp as the laptop advantage refused to take delivery. However my credit card company had already credited my account. Im giving them 2 more weeks to send UPS to pick up their junk and if no response I will simply trash them inside a big garbage where they actually belong. Please stay away from them and if possible do not use paypal to pay for any item over $25. The dispute department of Paypal is nothing but a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAptopadvantage-Inc/Mentor-Ohio-44060/LAptopadvantage-Inc-This-company-is-a-COMPLETE-RIPP-OFF-I-ordered-for-6-units-of-used-l-951305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAptopadvantage Inc.