qualified

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Kissimmee Florida
.L.B.I. CUSTOM PAINTING CORP
1602 WINTER GREEN BLVD WINTER PARK FL. 32792 , Florida USA

.L.B.I. CUSTOM PAINTING CORP Do not hire L.B.I. CUSTOM PAINING for any thing He owes a lot of money to past employs .the pearson that owner owes me a pay check that I havent receved yet and it been over a week now. Now to the painting part he dosn't know what he is doing his ladders old and broke he hires pot heads an drugys so when it comes to pay them he rips them off at the end of the day.I quit because I wont work with a drugy. he says he use top of the line paint well he dosen't. He will lie his a*s off to make you think he knows what hes talking about but he donm't no nothing. I've been painting for 15 years an this gut I would not let him finger paint.he is a worthless painter. the two weeks I work for ths worthless painter I seen stuff that he did that I would have fired his a*s. He will tell the place hes is paint for not to let his past empolys on the construction site to get payed. He even told me that nobody can do ant thing about it because no one would listen to a drugy .Ihad heard him say that he would punch one of his empoloy's and have his workers say that the pearson try to hit him first so he wont get in trouble.DO NOT HIRE THIS J.B.I PAINTING BE CAUSE HE WILL RIP YOU OFF.SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD HIS NAME IS JOE. Winter Park Florida

L.b.i painting is a rip off .He owes money to past empoly's he says that he knows what he doing but I wouldnt let him paint a dog house. His painting tools are trash such as his ladder most them or broke and he wants you to use your ladders,his sprayer dosn't work half the time.and he want to use your own sprayer aand you have to pay for your own fule.when he dose a paint job he dose every thing wrong.He says he use the top of the line paints well he dosn't.Do not hire this painter he will rip you off.The two weeks I work for this rip off artis it suck I will not work for a pearson who lies an don't pay his employs.He owes me money ant wont pay me so becareful don't hier this painter you will be rip off.Iv seen it done an he will laugh at you and say you can't do any thing about it.whitch thats what he did to me because I can't aford a lawer so this is why I'm here to worn the good people an other painters do not hire L.B.I PAINTING or you will lose your money or he wont pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBI-CUSTOM-PAINTING-CORP/Florida/LBI-CUSTOM-PAINTING-CORP-Do-not-hire-LBI-CUSTOM-PAINING-for-any-thing-He-owes-a-lo-1111414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on .L.B.I. CUSTOM PAINTING CORP