Complaint Review: LBS Tax Service

• Reported By: nicole Jones — tallahassee Florida United States of America
LBS Tax Service
South adams tallahassee, Florida United States of America

LBS Tax Service THESE PLEASE SCAM tallahassee, Florida

These people are a scam! I went to them cause I knew the guy that was the owner and I thought I was getting the max refund and then I found out that they did direct deposit to there bank account. They charged me $900 to fill with them. After I found this out my tax refund was suppose to get rejected and I has ask them not to resend it to the IRS because I wanted to file with someone else. They still did it... I cant believe this..... DONT GO TO THESE PEOPLE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS-Tax-Service/tallahassee-Florida-32303/LBS-Tax-Service-THESE-PLEASE-SCAM-tallahassee-Florida-1011089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS Tax Service