Complaint Review: LBS Tax Services

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Manuel — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
LBS Tax Services
4329 University BLVD South, Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

LBS Tax Services Lbs tax services just ribed me for 644.00 dollars from my tax return.They refuse to answer there phones and when I went over there to get a copy of my return they left me waiting in front for 4 hours Lbs should be prosecuted . Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: The next step.

I just got ripped off for 644.00 by LBS,its funny too my gut instinct when I walked in was to walk right back out. We should all get together and file a class action suite.I just lost a hole months rent and I'm un-employed. They refuse to answer there phones and the tax prepares should have there liscence stripped from them. I filed and was told my return fee was 97.00 dollars ,And they never mentioned at that moment any hidden fees.If there are more than 1000 case like this how does the Internal Revenue Service Allow this.I do have LBS information and more than they think and will persue this topic.

Manuel Rodriguez

Dbestdaris@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS-Tax-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/LBS-Tax-Services-Lbs-tax-services-just-ribed-me-for-64400-dollars-from-my-tax-returnThey-877574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS Tax Services

The next step.

AUTHOR: Tamara Gaston - (United States of America)

I did my taxes for the first time with LBS this year. They advice when i first came that my return would be for $6500 and after they took out their fees, the balance i would be recieving was $6100. I accepted that amount and that paperwork with that amount has my signature. I did not bring my Social Security cards nor w-2's. They adviced me nothing would be done until they received those document from me. So a week later i returned with my ID, SSN, and w-2 so they could make copies. At that point they did not ask for a copy of my w-2. The owner assured me everything was tooken care of. I wanted to take another look but was denied. So i waited another week or so to go pick up my check. When i got there to pick it up it was only for $5700. I was employeed so money wasnt a issue at they time. So a couple of weeks goes by and my friend was on the phone with the IRS. I asked to speak with the representative before they hung up. I provide the representative with my personal information so she could obtain my account. She advice me that they did sent the check for $6500 and advice me to go to the location with the police to get the issue resolved.