Complaint Review: LBS tax service

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: chris tucker — orlando Florida United States of America
LBS tax service
101 w 48th st jacksonville, Florida United States of America

LBS tax service They really got me my maximum refund jacksonville, Florida

I went to the location on 48th street and the customer service was really good they sat down and really worked for me and made me feel really good and got me the maximum refund i could recieve.Before going to LBS I went to H&R block and they sat me down and enter my info into the computer and was finished in like 5 min and told me my refund which was hardly nothing and they was charging me like 450 I dont mind the charge but atleast get me a refund ill be going back to LBS next tax season their great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS-tax-service/jacksonville-Florida-32218/LBS-tax-service-They-really-got-me-my-maximum-refund-jacksonville-Florida-937000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS tax service