• Report: #1019859

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Sanford Florida United States of America
LBS
2290 S Volusia Ave. Suite F, Orange City, Florida United States of America

LBS Loan, Buy, Sell Charged me $567 on a $500 reimbursement from IRS. Also, make me work 72 hours per week and only paid for 40 ea. wk with the understanding that I will get commission. Was not paid for the over time or Orange City, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Go to us wage and hour

Was hired as an office administrator; however, made me work 72 hours a week and no lunch period. In order to get lunch time, I was to distribute cards. I refused, so I was not entitled to take lunch time.

Used my name to fill out taxes for clients, (I am NOT a tax preparer) and was threatened to get fired if I did not sign. At the end, I quit.

I was offered commission monies for each client that came in the office. As of January 14, 2013, a total of 58 clients were seen. I was to get pay $2.00 per client. I quit on 02/11/2013; which I worked that day from 9 am to 7 pm. Also, I was to get $10 per 1040 that my name was used. None of the above, I was paid for.

And my taxes were done by Wagny Vincent, which charged me $569 for a $500 refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LBS/Orange-City-Florida-32763/LBS-Loan-Buy-Sell-Charged-me-567-on-a-500-reimbursement-from-IRS-Also-make-me-work-1019859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LBS

Go to us wage and hour

AUTHOR: Nicole Green - (United States of America)

Go to US wage and hour and find a office near you!