Complaint Review: LCD Digital TV

• Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: Teresa — Bucksport Maine United States of America
LCD Digital TV
4540 Campus Drive Newport Beach, California United States of America

LCD Digital TV Revolusun, LLC I returned my purchase in Jan '10 and I've yet to receive my credit Newport Beach, California

November 20, 2009 I ordered a 7" LCD Digital TV from LCD Digital TV.  My credit card was charged 11/23/2009 under the name Revolusun, LLC for $129.98.

Out of a possible 135 channels, I could only get two stations.  Neither of them came in clear.  Due to the holidays, I did not get around to sending the television back until January 11, 2010.  I sent the TV back with insurance and tracking purchased at my local post office.

The company rec'd the TV on Jan/14/2010 @ 11:01am.  Tracking # 0308 2690 0001 4333.  That was it; never rec'd credit on my account.

I have emailed this company; response on my first email was "OK".  That was on 2/22/2010.  I sent two more emails after that and no response.  Every time I called the company I would get a voicemail service.  I left several messages and no one ever returned my calls.

I got in touch with the BBB of CA.  They in turn sent out a letter to LCD Digital, giving them 14 days to respond.  Then a second letter went out giving them another 14 days.  BBB of CA emailed me to let me they never got a response from the company.

I sent a letter and email demanding my credit in 14 days.  I sent it certified.  It was signed for by a Kacy E on 3/25/2010.  And again, nothing.

My credit card company told me I should've imformed them earlier.  I thought I could handle this on my own.  Apparently not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LCD-Digital-TV/Newport-Beach-California-92660/LCD-Digital-TV-Revolusun-LLC-I-returned-my-purchase-in-Jan-10-and-Ive-yet-to-receive-my-608947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LCD Digital TV