Complaint Review: LCS Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Amy2775 — marseilles Illinois United States of America
LCS Inc.
655 s. Main St. suite 200-362 orange, California United States of America

LCS Inc. Greg Taylor threatened me with court for unpaid Walmart bill. my Walmart account was closed in 2010. orange, California

Greg Taylor from LCS Inc. called my cell phone with a blocked or private number. He wanted to know if anyone would be home from noon-2pm tomorrow so I could sign for court summons for an unpaid walmart account. Apparently, my balance was $1500, with an additional $800, tacked on for court costs. I used to have a walmart account, so at first I believed him. I got basic information from him so I could call and talk to my husband about it. I had a funny feeling about the whole thing. I looked online and got the number for GECapitol., the finance company that holds walmart credit card stuff. The lady looked my information up and told me my account was paid in full in 6/2010. That's over 2 years ago.

She is sending me a letter to prove. So I called Mr. Taylor back and asked his company information again and explained how I've made calls and found out my account has been paid in full. He wanted me to send him the letter to verify, but I told him to go ahead with the summons and I'll take the verification letter to court. He didn't like that idea at all, just kept telling me that if in fact it has been paid, going to court will be a huge waste of time and hassle for me, I told him I didn't mind at all. I tried to call him back again, but the call goes straight to voicemail and the recording recites a different number than the one I dialed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LCS-Inc/orange-California-92868/LCS-Inc-Greg-Taylor-threatened-me-with-court-for-unpaid-Walmart-bill-my-Walmart-account-933736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LCS Inc.