Complaint Review: LD Data Services, Linda At L.D.Data Services, Judy Staley

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Joseph Missouri
LD Data Services, Linda At L.D.Data Services, Judy Staley
HR Director LD Data Services P O Box 420 St. Joseph, MO Saint Joseph, Missouri U.S.A.

LD Data Services, Linda At L.D.Data Services, Judy Staley Scam home based data entry position advertised on Jobvertise.com, is this a legitamate job. Yes cost $18 for the training materials data entry job. The training materials show you how to do the same thing to someone else it is not data entry like typing reports it is just a ripoff & I refuse to rip off other people. I rec a product for my money but it was just a scam not a legit business. Saint Joseph Missouri

Home based Data entry job was advertised on Jobvertise.com website. I responded to the ad and asked if this was a legitamate business. I was assured it was a home based data entry and correspondence job. I was to send $18.00 for the training materials and pay through a pay pal account.
Linda the Human Resources person for LD Data services responded to my questions. It was a really long e-mail with a lot of official looking information in it. I sent her my resume' and talked it over with my husband. We decided to go for it as it looked like everything was legitamate. I paid my money and received the training materials. The training materials consisted of instructions on how to choose a company name, advertise it on a job website, and get people to send you money through paypal as I had done to receive this info. Then when you get their money you send them the same info that was sent to me. According to the training materials this is all legal because you are receiving something for the money you sent. It is just not what you thought you were getting. I thought I was going to get information about what I was going to type for a company. Such as letters, invoices, and other data entry items. This is a scam and I want to make sure other people are aware of it so it does not happen to them.

Sue
Saint Joseph, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Data-Services-Linda-At-LDData-Services-Judy-Staley/Saint-Joseph-Missouri/LD-Data-Services-Linda-At-LDData-Services-Judy-Staley-Scam-home-based-data-entry-posit-414915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Data Services, Linda At L.D.Data Services, Judy Staley