Complaint Review: LD Performance Health, Pureacaiberry, Performance Health USA

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 06, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
LD Performance Health, Pureacaiberry, Performance Health USA
PO Box 971090 Orem,, Utah U.S.A.

LD Performance Health, PureacaiberryLD Performance Health, Pureacaiberry, Performance Health USA Without notice or permission charged my credit card $74.95 and another $5.95 Orem, Utah

I placed an order for a sample bottle of pureacaiberry from Perfomance Health USA. I agreed to pay $4.95 for the shipping.

I did receive the sample bottle. Two weeks later I received in the mail a full bottle with no bill, statement, prices or any info as to how I could contact this company.

I later found out that my credit card was charged $74.95 and I was charged another $5.95 a week later.

This makes it really bad for the legitimate companies because I for one will not purchase from the internet again.

I want my accounted credited asap.

P.S. I saw another complaint for the same company on your website.

report # 366942

Nancy
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Performance-Health-Pureacaiberry-Performance-Health-USA/Orem-Utah-84097/LD-Performance-Health-PureacaiberryLD-Performance-Health-Pureacaiberry-Performance-Heal-370394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Performance Health, Pureacaiberry, Performance Health USA

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC