Complaint Review: LD Products LDProducts L D Products Ld Products Ldproducts.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
LD Products LDProducts L D Products Ld Products Ldproducts.com
2500 Grand Ave Long Beach, California U.S.A.

LD Products LDProducts L D Products Ld Products Ldproducts.com ink cartridges Long BeachLong Beach California

I ordered compatible ink cartridges from LD Products. They leaked and did not print. They sent me replacements which did not fit the pritner at all. They asked me to send it all back with the company supplied mailing label, which I did. NO refund. I called for 6 weeks in a row and never a refund. They said they lose track of packages as they get a lot of returns, and they are always backed up. Same story every time I called. Finally, I asked if they would give me refund if I ordered new OEM cartridges. Fine they said - refund minus shipping costs. I paid for the new OEM cartridges which came, and when I tried them out found my $200 printer was ruined from their poor compatible ink cartidges that leaked. When I called them back, they said no refund at all for OEM cartridges - basically - too bad. So I was out a printer and could not use over a $100 of OEM ink. I called their manager who said that he'd make sure I got a refund. Well that was over 13 business days ago, and I just got off the phone the rep is telling me the same thing I have heard over and over before -we don't have your pacakage - call us back later - we're backe up. I should also mention that I sent this batch of ink to them USPS signature reciept, sent a letter to their manager and tried to call him directly. All efforst have come to nothing. I still don't have a refund, my printer went into the trash thanks to them, and now I get a answering service on the manager's phone that says just leave a message if you're looking for a refund. That should tell you something. Don't use this place unless you want to ruin good equipment and throw your money away. This is the worst online and customer service I have ever experienced.

Joe C.
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products-LDProducts-L-D-Products-Ld-Products-Ldproductscom/Long-Beach-California-90815/LD-Products-LDProducts-L-D-Products-Ld-Products-Ldproductscom-ink-cartridges-Long-BeachLo-323440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products LDProducts L D Products Ld Products Ldproducts.com