Complaint Review: LD Products

• Reported By: PJ66 — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
LD Products
3788 Heinemann St. Long Beach, California United States of America

LD Products Shipped Wrong Product, Can't Get Refund Long Beach, California

This may be the worst business ever! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! I ordered an ink cartridge from these people, and was sent six of the wrong product. The packing slip was correct, the product was not. I called them and was told the correct cartridge would be sent out along with a return shipping label for the wrong items they sent me. I received nothing. I called them back and they had no record of talking to me or resending the order. They could not overnight the cartridge to me and they would not issue a refund until they received the incorrect products back, never mind they lied to me when they said they'd send me the shipping label before and that didn't happen. I paid for this cartridge 3 weeks ago and they expect  me to wait more for my cartridge or give me my money back. What a rip-off joint!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products/Long-Beach-California-90808/LD-Products-Shipped-Wrong-Product-Cant-Get-Refund-Long-Beach-California-1008119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products