Complaint Review: LD Products

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Michelle — Marco island Florida United States of America
LD Products

LD Products Simplyink.com LD Products ,Simplyink.com is a Fraud Committing Company Knowingly Selling Defective Products Internet

I was e-mailed by simplyink.com regarding low prices on compatible ink cartridges for computer printers. I was amazed that their prices were 80% lower than the original manufacturer's replacement cartridges. I went to the simplyink.com website and ordered the cartridges for my printer. They were 6.95 for black and 7.95 for color plus 4.95 for shipping. I received my printer cartridges 5 days later and installed them into my printer. What a big mistake! The quality totally sucks leaving neon red and black lines all across my documents. I called simplyink.com (LD Products) in Long Beach California. The Technical service Dept. told me to remove the cartridges and shake them for several minutes to mix the ink. This did not help a darn thing. LD Products (simplyink.com) told me that I could send them back at my expense and they would refund my money less their shipping costs.

Can you say Ripoff! It has been 30 days now and I have not received any response and no refund. I contacted the company's local post office, the mail delivery person on their route remembered delivering my bright neon green envelope back to LD Products aka simplyink.com  LD Products claims they never received my package and are refusing to issue a refund. I have opened an investigation with the Ohio Attorney General's Office and forwarded a copy of all the Ripoff Reports from this website including mine. My credit card company has issued a refund to my credit card. The Ohio Attorney General's Office has contacted The State of California for assistance in this matter. I will publish updates as I receive them. If anyone is interested in joining a class action lawsuit against LD Products aka simplyink.com send me a message or leave your response here on ripoffreports.com simplyink.com and LD Products Are A Fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products/internet/LD-Products-Simplyinkcom-LD-Products-Simplyinkcom-is-a-Fraud-Committing-Company-Knowing-658697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products