Complaint Review: LD Products

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Austin Texas United States of America
LD Products

LD Products Won't Replace Defective Cartridges, Internet

I bought a ton of ink cartridges from them that do not work now because my firmware on my printer was updated.

When I called LD Inkjets to have the cartridges replaced, I was told that they would only replace them for a specified period even though this specified period was not specified on the invoice.

When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told that he/she was out for the week. When I asked his/her name so that I could call back next week, I was told that the company does not give out that information.

I thought after I reminded them that I gave them all sorts of MY information (including credit card number), that I would at least get a name. I was wrong. So, no replacement cartridges and not even a name of someone to speak to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products/internet/LD-Products-Wont-Replace-Defective-Cartridges-Internet-958817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products