Complaint Review: LD Products

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: WA — Eugene Oregon United States of America
LD Products

LD Products sells junk, Internet

LD Products is an online source for printer products.  LD Products solicits by e-mail  -  you may have received ads from them with special offers, etc.  I received such an ad and ordered printer supplies from LD for my small businesses for many years. So did my husband. Despite our long history as customers, LD Products refuses to replace faulty merchandise.

I installed an LD toner cartridge which does not work. I called my printer repairman. He looked at the cartridge and said, "It's missing pieces. It's defective."

While the repairman was present, I called LD, expecting they would be quick to replace faulty merchandise. Instead, they argued with both me and with the repairman who knows a faulty cartridge when he sees one. Nor did anyone at LD make the follow-up calls they said they would.

My second phone call was as fruitless as the first. It may come as no surprise that, additionally,  LD lhas no capacity to recycle empty cartridges. LD Products loves to sell stuff but neither recycles empties nor replaces what should be replaced. Do not do business with LD Products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LD-Products/internet/LD-Products-sells-junk-Internet-943694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LD Products