Complaint Review: LDE Inc Enterprise, hereinafter referred to as «Enterprise», represented by Viktor Pluknik, Chief Executive

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: wcenteno — Fayetteville North Carolina
Internet USA

LDE Inc Enterprise, hereinafter referred to as «Enterprise», represented by Viktor Pluknik, Chief Executive Viktor Pluknik, n0.000456048Enterprise 00109 53 Księcia Janusza St., 01-452 Warsaw, Poland.
 The asked me to sign a contract to mail packages. I did but I only provided my name and address and a Driver's license number. Warsaw, Poland... Internet

I received package from them from TN and I was suposed to tke it to US post office. I did. the labels they sent me and asked me to print out did not work. the post office saidt that they could not be accepted (package). It was supposed to go to Russia. I took the package back home and now they won't answer the emails or "tickets" that you are supposed to use in order to report a problem. I dont' know what's going on. I hope they don'e find a way to steal my identify.

they asked me to mail packages.  they asked me to sign a 1099 type contract.  I did.  I only put my name address, phone number and they already had my email.  How can they steal my identity like that?  I receied a package and prepaid labels to print out and I took package to Fayetteville post office in NC.  They said those labels did not match in the computer and they could not accept the package.  What is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LDE-Inc-Enterprise-hereinafter-referred-to-as-Enterprise-represented-by-Viktor-Pluknik-Chief-Executive/internet/LDE-Inc-Enterprise-hereinafter-referred-to-as-Enterprise-represented-by-Viktor-Pluk-1158701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LDE Inc Enterprise, hereinafter referred to as «Enterprise», represented by Viktor Pluknik, Chief Executive