Complaint Review: LDS PLANET

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Syracuse,Utah Alabama
LDS PLANET
Internet USA

LDS PLANET Indeed what a joke...In order for me to send messages--I was supposed to pay $53 tomakesure my messagewas sent instead Iwas charged $57.93...Then to top it off they wanted to charge me an additional $30 some odd dollars to recieve an answer.......,WHAT A RIP OFF SCHEME... internet

I am appalled to think  social media would stoop so low----as to say the will charge on thing $53.00 -then charge another$57.93----then in order to send a messge to a female ---I am charged this amount ---then in order for me to get a response it would cost me another $30.00.

I have no way of knowing if the person received my message or not...

What a rip off.  I will not pay another dime for such a joke.

The LDS Planet is a social rip off....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LDS-PLANET/internet/LDS-PLANET-Indeed-what-a-jokeIn-order-for-me-to-send-messages-I-was-supposed-to-pay--1058718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LDS PLANET