separated

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Shyro2013 — Spokane Washington United States of America
LDS Planet

LDS Planet Ldsplanet.com About 10 minutes ago I was checking out an upgrade for LDS planet and it said 8.00 special to upgrade...it asked my credit card info and took me to a screen where instead of ACCEPTING the charge or sh , Internet

LDS planet offered an 8.00 upgrade to my account. I entered in information and a pop up asked if I wanted to pay an extra 3.00 a month for instant access to inbox and I clicked No Thanks then I was charged immediately without any further acceptance screens. The transaction ended and I didn't know what happened bc I didn't actually agree to anyhthing...just clicked No thanks after entering my info. I had to go to my bank statement to see LDS PLANET CHARGED ME 57.93 instead of 8.00 WITH NO WARNING AND NOW I TRIED TO STOP PAYMENT AT MY BANK BUT THE BANK IS CLOSED ITS MONDAY AND MY ONLINE SCREEN WON'T LET ME STOP PAYMENT ON A DEBIT TRANSACTION until they are open again. I'm taking a picture of this complaint and sending to businesses and acquaintances until LDS PLANET RECTIFIES AND PAYS ME BACK AND STOPS THE FRAUD. THEY DON'T GIVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO DECLINE 57.93 nor do they tell you how much they are charging . [continued below]....
....... It's a trap immediately after you enter your credit card information. No clarity and no information to a new user. I want my money back immediately. I will never use my credit card online again unless it's with the companies I use now which I can trust. What a scam!! Additionally, I access online via IPAD and LDS planet won't let me contact their online support to complain because my equipment doesn't provide third party cookies! What!? Then give me a correct phone number or email!! I'm very upset. How will we as consumers be able to trust if there aren't regulations instituted which this company has to follow?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LDS-Planet/internet/LDS-Planet-Ldsplanetcom-About-10-minutes-ago-I-was-checking-out-an-upgrade-for-LDS-planet-1019613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LDS Planet