Complaint Review: LE Living Essentials/Loving Essentials

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:Burlington Wisconsin
LE Living Essentials/Loving Essentials
, California U.S.A.

LE Living Essentials/ Loving Essentials Unauthorized Charge to Debit Card Does Not Appearnone Listed California

I check my checking account regularly and much to my surprise I was charged $69 by Living Essentials or Loving Essentials this was their name when they first tried putting the money on hold in my account but I called my bank immediately and they took the charge out. Well two days later the money was taken out of my account and really drawn out but now the company name on the charge is LE Living Essentials. Again I called my bank and they are taking care of it for me.

I read someone elses report regarding this company and they listed another name for this company which is Cigarest well about a year ago I ordered their "free" trial and they billed me $69 for it and when I called them they said it's because they send out a 3 month supply or something so I sent the extra supply back and told them to put the money back in my account or I would sue them. They did comply with me.

What I can't understand is how can someone say something is free then send you more than you requested and then say just take the 1 month supply and send the rest back. One of the items is pills how do they know that someone didn't tamper with them???? This is a dangerous company and must be stopped. They can't change their name and then charge you again for something you already told them you didn't want. This is so wrong.

I think it is time for the government agencies to get involved and shut them down once and for all. After all isn't that why we pay taxes, isn't someone out there protecting the consumer???

Burlington, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LE-Living-EssentialsLoving-Essentials/California/LE-Living-Essentials-Loving-Essentials-Unauthorized-Charge-to-Debit-Card-Does-Not-Appearn-305355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LE Living Essentials/Loving Essentials