refrigerator

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: joe — St. Paul Minnesota United States of America
LEAD NET PRO

LEAD NET PRO This company has put me through the loop. First, after getting my money they did not get back in touch with me. It took 5 days of sending emails and making numerous phone calls to a person named kevinI nternet

Because LEAD NET PRO people are so dishonest they will only allow you to contact them via their email. No phone and no address

After they get your money they do not even get back to you to set up your account. THis person's name is KEVEN Ketay, I spent several days and many hours tracking this guy down. And when he did help set up the account it never did work.

After being set up with the account I was able to access the LEADNETPRO site. Here is where you log in to manage your account. The training videos are great except this is all you get.

Now when they set me up they paid Godaddy the registration fee for an account.

THis account has never worked, I havenot ever been able to access my product.

They have just completed a five day email with me giving me all sorts of excuses as to why the account cannot be activated. THere last email explained that the biz address (they set up) is not compatable with their system, this is after 5 days of telling me I was doing something wrong.

I have asked for a refund for several days but nothing is ever referred to this. They contacted me through linkedin. Be careful of who you work with through this linkedin site.I could ventall day however, if youget involved with this company you are making a grave error

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAD-NET-PRO/internet/LEAD-NET-PRO-This-company-has-put-me-through-the-loop-First-after-getting-my-money-they-983367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAD NET PRO