• Report: #193842

• Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006

• Reported By:ALVA Florida
LEAN LIFE PM
DRAPER, Utah U.S.A.

LEAN LIFE PM, HOODIA 66 BILLING CREDIT CARD FOR HOODIA 66 I DIDN'T ORDER Ripoff DRAPER Utah

A Charge for $99.90 appeared on my April bill for this Hoodia 66 and I have no idea what it even is. I contacted my Credit Card company immediately and they gave me some phone numbers to call that were invalid. I have never received the first thing from these people nor do I have any idea how to contact them. I call back to the credit card company and inform them that these numbers are a joke so they take report and remove charge from my card. Meanwhile, they state they will investigate it and if numbers are no good they will remove it, however, this is a recurring charge that will continually show up on my credit card. At this point all I want is rid of this thing and the credit card company won't even help me except to remove the charge and make me have to go through this same thing every two months. Well I have a life and I am turning this over to my State Attorney General as I am a Public Advocate. I am also contacting our local Trouble Shooter on our local television as I do not want this happening to anybody else. There must be a stop put to this. I am also going to contact the Utah GOvernment in reference to this company.

Pauline
ALVA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-LIFE-PM/DRAPER-Utah/LEAN-LIFE-PM-HOODIA-66-BILLING-CREDIT-CARD-FOR-HOODIA-66-I-DIDNT-ORDER-Ripoff-DRAPER-Uta-193842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN LIFE PM