• Report: #211931

• Reported By:muscatine Iowa
LEAN RX
Ontario, California U.S.A.

LEAN RX ripoff Ontario California

*Author of original report: Got in Touch with them/hear what they had to say

I finally found this site and found other people in the same delema as I am. I also tried contacting them through the 800 number that was listed on my checking account statement. My first contact with this company I was approached on my cell phone by a foreign accented person. I tried the product. Didn't work for me so I cancelled, or so I thought. A few months later a charge is on my account. Finally got in touch with them on 800#. Told me... it's already been shipped. I would have to pay $15 to stop shipment. I needed the money in my account so I agreed. Now just last week, same thing has happened, only this time I got overdrafts in my account and can't get in touch with them after numberous calls...at the tone leave your phone # and a message, we'll get back to you>> ha ha. I have contacted my lawyer and hope he will be able to do something for me. I sure hope something can be done about this company. Hoodia might be a good product for some people, but this is not doing well for them.

Dawn
muscatine, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-RX/Ontario-California/LEAN-RX-ripoff-Ontario-California-211931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN RX

Got in Touch with them/hear what they had to say

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

Well they finally called me back, after calling 5x and leaving message that I was calling my lawyer. He is writing letters and we are now waiting for response. They told me that the company is under new management since Sept 1, 2006. They said that only active accounts were sold to them?

Well mine wasn't! I let them know that I wanted my money refunded and they said it would be no problem since the product was on back order. THE CATCH - it would take apx. 30 days to get the money back in my account. Still waiting.

Will let you know more when I'm done with them.