Complaint Review: LEAN RX

• Updated: Sun, October 15, 2006

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
LEAN RX
California Internet U.S.A.

LEAN RX Shame on LEAN RX Let's NOT let them get away with this California Internet

I decided, after many calls and no responses, to try typing into my browser www.leanrx.com and found this rip-off site. To my amazement, I was NOT alone, shame on this company. I hope they get their pants sued off!!! I too did NOT order this product. I also ordered the HOODIA product and returned it for a refund. Now, out of the blue, I have the $79.95 charged to my debit card as: { LEAN RX 800-296-2029 800-2962029 CA } I also did NOT order this product. They never answer the phone and never return the calls after leaving messages. I am gratefull for your site and advice. I will be trying to get a refund on Monday the 16th of October.

My debit card was charged Sept 8, 2006 so I am within the 60 days you warned about. I sure wish they would put this product and any company that sells it on the news so all can be warned!!! I am sure we are but a small number of people who discovered this rip-off the hard way, many more have not reported it, I am sure. Again, thanks for your informative site and a way to voice our issues against the rip-offs out there.
Sincerley

Gail
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2006 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-RX/internet/LEAN-RX-Shame-on-LEAN-RX-Lets-NOT-let-them-get-away-with-this-California-Internet-215886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN RX