Complaint Review: LEAN RX

leanrx Internet U.S.A.

LEAN RX ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent Billing Charge $49.95 Internet

*Author of original report: LEAN RX

10/17/2006-tuesday

I would like to inform you of this company [LEAN RX ]Located in calfornia with the telephone#1-800-296-2029 whom I was victimiz on 09/09/06-tran Date/ 09/11/06- posted date for the $49.95 on my Navy Federal Credit Card Visa statement with the reference number#24071056253987106546672.I have called & email my credit union about the questionable charge, and asks them can they give me more information about this company including a street address/email address1-800-424-9990'card services,also the main office # 703-255-8500

I was the ask have I contact the company about this charge ?and I explained to them that I have call several times since I notice this charge on my credit card statement,all I seems to get is answering machine that asks you to enter your phone number with the area code and a brief message about why you are calling,and someone will call you back-but that isn't true because i have left several messages about this charge of 49.95 on my credit card as of today's date 10/17/2006-tuesdays-I haven't heard from anyone pertaining to this fraudulent charge amount $49.95-i call my credit union this afternoon about 12:40 and spoke to Kimberly ask her to update my account with this complaint and to informed them that I contacted ripp-off to informed them about this complaint I'm filing with Rip-off:I had to change my credit card number due to this also:

Joyce
WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-RX/internet/LEAN-RX-ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulent-Billing-Charge-4995-Internet-216217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN RX

LEAN RX

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

1/26/2008=Saturday
I decided to to a search [MAGIC KIDS] on your web site today,I have never did a follow up on this complaint pertaining LEAN RX , But I will say I'm still waiting to hear from someone to call me back after leaving so many messages with this company answering machine also my REFUND of $49.95,So I made a call today1(800)296-2029 and again left message requesting my refund be put back to my NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION VISA credit card that was posted 09/09/2006 &
trans 09/11/2006 asap,it shouldn't taken over 1 YEAR & 4 MONTHS FOR A REFUND.