Complaint Review: LEAN RX

• Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:CYNTHIANA Kentucky
LEAN RX
leanrx.com Internet U.S.A.

LEAN RX ripoff, took money from my checking account $79.95 and I did not order nothing Ontario Internet

I received my monthly bank statement and noticed a debit of $79.95 to Lean RX. When I seen this, I wondered what did I order. I didn't order anything from this company and had never heard of them before.

I have tried calling the 800 number that was listed on my statement (800-296-2029 Ontario CA) several times. I've left messages for a return call, but have never received a call from this company.

I would like my money refunded, but if this company is a scam or scandal, then I highly doubt I will get my money back.

Makes it very scary to order online or anything now. I think I'm going to have to close my checking account and cancel my Debit Card.

Tammy
CYNTHIANA, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-RX/internet/LEAN-RX-ripoff-took-money-from-my-checking-account-7995-and-I-did-not-order-nothing-Ont-215222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN RX