Complaint Review: LEAN RX

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Toledo Washington
leanrx.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Lean RX made charges against my card without any authorization on 12/30/2006. I don't even know if I have ANY affiliation with this company, how did they get my card number and what gives them the right to charge my card? That is my kids' money not LEAN RX!!!

When I called the 800 number, all I got was an electronic voice, no human contact was possible. When it said if I wanted to talk to a customer service rep, it said to email cs@leanrx.net. The email was returned undeliverable. There is alos no info on the website. Apparently I am not the only one losing money from my child support card. Can you help!!??

Toledo, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEAN-RX/nationwide/LEAN-RX-MADE-CHARGES-AGAINST-MY-CHILD-SUPPORT-ACCOUNT-Henderson-Nationwide-228335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEAN RX